This policy covers how we will treat personal information that we may collect and receive, including information related to your use of the Weatherford.email website (weatherford.email). Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, business name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
2. Information Collection and Use
oooMsgs Inc., the owner of weatherford.email, collects personal information such as name, address, telephone number, and email address, when you knowingly provide it to us. We may collect personal information when you use the weatherford.email website, particularly to register for a consumer rewards account, reserve or verify a consumer reward, purchase an ad, reserve an email address, pay for an email address, or perform other actions related to submitting or receiving information.
We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, what type of operating system you are running, the identification code of cookies on your computer, and the pages you request.
We may use the information we collect about you to customize the content you see, assist your utilization of the website, fulfill your requests for services, contact you, provide information you have requested, conduct research, improve our website, and provide anonymous reporting.
We do not store credit card numbers on our servers.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We will not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other non-affiliated people or nonaffiliated entities except to fulfill requests for services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- If you sign up for a consumer rewards account, and verify a consumer reward with an advertiser, we will share your information with the advertiser providing the reward. They may add you to their mailing list or contact you independently of us.
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements. These companies and other entities may use your personal information to help us communicate with you. However, these companies or entities will not have any independent right to share this information.
We may set and access small files, or cookies, on your computer. These allow us to continue your session's activities securely. Most web browsers allow users to exercise control over such files on their computers by erasing them, blocking them, or notifying the user when such a file is stored. Visitors to the weatherford.email website are asked to refer to their browser's instructions to learn about those functions.
5. Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees and contractors who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
6. Usage, Consent, and Changes